Undergraduate Research Expo Resource Table Registration
Closed on 9/18/2019 at 4:53 PM.
Colleges, departments, and other units are welcome to request a resource table to recruit students into undergraduate research programs and educate students about the many available opportunities.
LAUNCH Undergraduate Research Expo
Table Registration: Research Opportunity & Resource Fair
October 2, 2019 | 1:00-3:00 PM | MSC 2300 A
Resource tables should highlight currently open or upcoming research opportunities for undergraduates. Groups are encouraged to bring current undergraduate researchers, graduate students, and faculty research advisors to connect with undergraduates looking to get involved.
Colleges, departments, units, and student organizations are invited to register a resource table at the Undergraduate Research Expo to recruit and educate students about undergraduate research programs and opportunities. Faculty seeking undergraduates for their research programs are strongly encouraged to exhibit at the Expo and are welcome to bring posters, research displays, and handouts.
- LAUNCH: UGR can accomodate 24 resource tables in MSC 2300 A
- Registration Deadline: September 18, 2019 at noon (or when max # of tables reached)
- One resource table per group (18" deep tables provided)
- Table linens not provided
- Maximum 2 research posters allowed per table
- Easels and poster hanging supplies provided if requested
- Outlets not provided
Registration Deadline: September 18, 2019 at noon
This application is now closed.