Honors Travel Fund
Open Now! Closes on 4/15/2020 at 11:59 PM.
LAUNCH: Honors is pleased to announce a travel award fund for students in the University Honors Program!
10 awards of up to $500 each are available to support travel that occurs in the 2018-19 academic year, as noted in the disbursement periods listed below. Funds not awarded in one disbursement period may roll to the next period to be awarded. See the schedule below for application deadlines:
Preference will be given to applications that show relevance to the University Honors Program mission of challenging high-achieving undergraduate students to develop the personal, professional, and intellectual skills they will need to address tomorrow's multifaceted problems.
To be eligible to receive an award students must:
- Be members of the University Honors Program
- Be in good standing with Texas A&M University and the University Honors Program and meeting University Honors Program requirements.
- Have no F* on their transcript
- Complete the travel fund application by the 11:59 pm on the date indicated
- Agree to write a post for the Honors news blog describing the experience supported by these awards
You are encouraged to check with a Financial Aid advisor about how this will affect you before accepting the scholarship. This travel award will be processed through the office of Scholarships & Financial Aid. Reimbursements are posted to your Texas A&M University student account in the form of a scholarship. If you have a balance due to your student account, this payment will be applied toward that balance. Students receiving need-based financial aid should be aware that this travel award may result in revisions to your financial aid package. You can set up direct deposit through Howdy on the Finance tab.