The Brownsville Scholars Program is a four-year scholarship created to help low-income students from the City of Brownsville achieve their goals of higher education at Texas A&M University.
The Brownsville Scholarship offers:
- Up to a $4,500 scholarship over 4 years
- $1,000 stipend upon completion of an internship in Cameron County
- $4,000 stipend to participate in enrichment activities (study abroad, conferences, etc.)
- Cost of Fish Camp registration
- Travel to educational and social events
- Opportunity to serve as a Brownsville Scholar Ambassador
- Participation in the ACREW Living Learning Program
Recipients of the Brownsville Scholarship are required to meet the requirements of the ACREW Living Learning Program.
current and former Brownsville Scholars. Learn more
about how to contribute to the Brownsville Scholars Program.