Aggie Scholars Promoting Incentive, Resources, and Encouragement (ASPIRE) is a recognized student organization and learning community for freshmen who are awarded the Terry Foundation or Haynes Scholarships. Through support and mentorship, Terry and Haynes upperclassmen aid ASPIRE freshmen in the transition from high school to college life.
Through a support system of upperclassmen mentors, ASPIRE students:
- Learn self-awareness through shared experiences
- Receive realistic support and feedback regarding their current and future scholarship status
- Develop academic, personal, and career goals through the discovery of personal strengths and abilities
- Network with the Texas A&M and scholarship community
- Become influential leaders at Texas A&M University
For more information about the Haynes Scholarship, contact Scholarships & Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org