Howdy and Congratulations, Graduates!
Although we are unable to see you in person this year, we are still celebrating your achievements!
The LAUNCH Recognition Ceremony for May 2021 Graduates is one day of virtual, asynchronous video recognition presentations acknowledging the achievements of undergraduate recipients of university-, college-, and department-level honors distinctions.
Video Recognition Presentations will be available to the public virtually and asynchronously via the ForagerOne-Symposium Platform on May 10, 2021 starting at 9:00 AM CDT.
Student finalists for the Brown-Rudder, Gates-Muller, and Selfless Service Awards, as well as faculty members selected for the Wells Fargo, Director’s, and Unterberger awards, will be announced and honored on this virtual platform.
Another Way to Find the Event
Additional updates will be released as they are available.
Updates as of 04/07/21:
- Visit the ForagerOne Home Page at https://symposium.foragerone.com.
- Select "Discover Events" at the top of the webpage.
- Select the "All Organizations" drop-down menu on the left-hand side of the webpage.
- Find and select "Texas A&M University".
- Find the "LAUNCH Recognition Ceremony (May 2021 Graduates)" event.
- Select "VIEW".
- You will now see the LAUNCH Recognition Ceremony event home page. Follow the instructions on How to Navigate the Digital Program.
Latin Honors Stoles, Honors Fellows Medallions, and Undergraduate Research Scholars Medallions will be distributed by the Office of the Registrar at your Commencement Ceremony. Regalia will be placed on your assigned seat. If you do not attend your Commencement Ceremony and still wish to receive regalia, you must contact the Registrar to receive further instructions. LAUNCH cannot mail graduation regalia. Direct all questions and concerns about graduation and regalia distribution to the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a PDF of the ceremony program here.