Faculty/Staff Only: Explorations Reviewer Registration
Open Now! Closes on 2/1/2021 at noon.
Experienced faculty and staff are encouraged to get involved in the submission review process for upcoming volumes of Explorations.
Looking for ways to support undergraduate students at Texas A&M? Register to become a faculty or staff reviewer for Explorations: The Texas A&M Undergraduate Journal! Fill out this short form to get started.
Explorations is seeking Texas A&M faculty and staff members who are willing to review synopses and/or full manuscripts submitted by Texas A&M undergraduates for potential publication in its 13th volume, (fall 2021 publication). Expert review by faculty and staff is critical in maintaining the high quality of work we publish.
Using the Volume 13 Review Timeline below, identify your availability to review:
You will be asked to review up to 3 submissions at a time. If you elect to review both synopses and full manuscripts, you may be asked to review up to 3 synopses in February and up to 3 full manuscripts in March. All submissions are assigned based on the discipline and expertise sections in this form. Reviews are collected through email or an online form.
- Synopses only (500-1,000 words each)
- Full manuscripts only (2,000-3,000 words each)
- Both synopses and full manuscripts
Volume 13 Review Timeline
- 4 February 2021: Synopses distributed for review no later than this date
- 16 February 2021: Deadline to return synopsis reviews
- 17 March 2021: Full manuscripts distributed to reviewers
- 30 March 2021: Deadline to submit full manuscript reviews