Faculty/Staff Only: Explorations Reviewer Registration
Open Now! Closes on 1/30/2023 at noon.
Experienced faculty and staff are encouraged to get involved in the submission review process for upcoming volumes of Explorations.
Looking for ways to support undergraduate students at Texas A&M? Register to become a faculty or staff reviewer for Explorations: The Texas A&M Undergraduate Journal! Complete this short form to get started.
Explorations is seeking Texas A&M faculty and staff members who are willing to review synopses and/or full manuscripts submitted by Texas A&M undergraduates for potential publication in its 15th volume, (fall 2023 publication). Expert review by faculty and staff is critical in maintaining the high quality of work we publish.
Using the Volume 15 Review Timeline below, identify your availability to review:
You will be asked to review up to 3 submissions at a time. If you elect to review both synopses and full manuscripts, you may be asked to review up to 3 synopses in February and up to 3 full manuscripts in March/April. All submissions are assigned based on the discipline and expertise sections in this form. Reviews are collected through email or an online form.
- Synopses only (500-1,000 words each)
- Full manuscripts only (2,000-3,000 words each)
- Both synopses and full manuscripts
Volume 15 Review Timeline
- 9 February 2023: Synopses distributed for review no later than this date
- 24 February 2023: Deadline to return synopsis reviews
- 23 March 2023: Full manuscripts distributed to reviewers
- 4 April 2023: Deadline to submit full manuscript reviews