Open Now! Closes on 12/31/2099 at 12:00 AM.
This form should be used by Honors students seeking an exception to established program criteria.
This form should be used by Honors students seeking to:
- Fulfill a University Honors Program graduation distinction (i.e. Foundation Honors, University Honors, Honors Fellows) requirement with an Honors course that does not meet established criteria.
- Appeal dismissal from the program and request and additional semester of probation.
- Apply late to the University Honors Program as a continuing student.
- Course contract a summer course in the 5-week semester.
- Any other exception request related to the University Honors Program.
Honors Students in the University Honors Program are eligible to submit an Honors Appeal.
There is not a set deadline. Generally, applications should be submitted for review long enough before the course begins that alternative plans can be made if the appeal is denied. Retroactive applications are discouraged, but should be submitted for review at least 2 months before graduation.
You will be emailed a copy of your completed Honors appeal. You are strongly encouraged to keep this email for your records.
State law requires that you be informed of the following: (1) you are entitled to request to be informed about the information about yourself collected by use of this form (with a few exceptions as provided by law); (2) you are entitled to receive and review that information; (3) you are entitled to have the information corrected at no charge to you.