A mentored investigation or creative inquiry conducted by undergraduates that seeks to make a scholarly or artistic contribution to knowledge.
The Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR)
Why Do Undergraduate Research?
Undergraduate research embodies the high-impact practices of the University's Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP), Aggies Commit to Learning for a Lifetime.
LAUNCH: UGR Flagship Programs
for Undergraduate Researchers
Undergraduate Research Scholars (thesis)
Write and present an undergraduate thesis under faculty guidance as a team or an individual.
Explorations: The Texas A&M Undergraduate Journal
Serve as a leader on the editorial board or design team. Publish undergraduate research in a refereed venue.
Undergraduate Research Ambassadors
Lead, network, inspire, and interact with future undergraduate researchers, their faculty mentors, donors, and alumni.
Get Involved with LAUNCH: UGR
- Undergraduate Research Expo
- Summer Undergraduate Research Poster Session
- Getting Started in Research Workshops
- Undergraduate Research Scholars Informational Sessions
- Mentoring Undergraduate Researchers: A Workshop for Graduate Students
- LAUNCH Undergraduate Research Scholars (URS) Symposium