Henderson Hall at Texas A&M University.
Henderson Hall was built as a dorm for athletes in 1958. The building was named for Robert W. “Jitterbug” Henderson, class of 1942.
Enter campus at Old Main (by the clock tower). Follow the roundabout half-way around and then continue straight. When Old Main ends, take a left onto Houston Street. Follow Houston street as it curves to the left and becomes Jones Street. Turn left into Lot 20, just past All Faiths Chapel.
LAUNCH maintains two visitor parking spots at the front of Henderson Hall. Visitors must sign in with our staff at the front desk. Visit Transportation Services for additional parking information.