NOTICE TO STUDENTS:
Email correspondence regarding program and participation requirement updates in response to the COVID-19 pandemic has been sent to all active Century students. Please contact email@example.com
for further information.
The Century Scholars Program (CSP) is a four-year learning community that supports underrepresented students from selected Texas high schools through an academic scholarship. Through a freshman seminar, community service, and other professional and cultural development opportunities, Century Scholars are prepared for the rigors of the academic and professional arenas.
The Century Scholars Program offers:
- $20,000 scholarship over four years
- $1,000 Study Abroad stipend
- Freshman seminar course
- Opportunity to fulfill program requirements by joining the Century Scholars Organization (CSO)
- Hands-on contact with program advisors
- Professional training in public speaking, interviewing, and presenting
- Mentorship experiences with upperclassmen, faculty, and staff
- Opportunity to serve as a Century Scholars Ambassador (training required)
More information about the application and selection process of the Century Scholarship is provided by Scholarships & Financial Aid