Thesis Manual & Policy Guide
The Thesis Manual & Policy Guide contains important information about the URS program such as:
Updates as of 1/4/2021:
- A full program schedule
- Thesis installment and progress report submission requirements
- Final thesis submission requirements
- Guidelines for requesting travel awards and poster vouchers
- Explanation of thesis hold options and repository information
The Spring 2021 Semester section on pages 23-26 has been updated to reflect changes in the Program Schedule.
Thesis Formatting Guide
The Thesis Formatting Guide describes both the general formatting rules and the formatting settings used in the templates. Consult this guide for formatting requirements and troubleshooting tips. More in-depth guidance will be provided in the Thesis Formatting Workshops and additional handouts and tutorials will be made available throughout the program.
The Thesis Formatting Guide also contains:
- Explanation of available thesis templates
- Detailed thesis formatting requirements
- Common formatting mistakes
- Technology and troubleshooting resources
PowerPoint templates for poster presentations are available in two formats--traditional and condensed. PowerPoint templates for oral presentations can be found on the University Brand Guide
For more information on the Condensed Poster Presentation Template, watch this video about creating a better research poster in less time.